Ahsaki Kai

Ahsaki Kai
Welcome to Confessions of a Psychic Blog #Confessions of a Psychic

Monday, September 21, 2015



Welcome to the Confessions of a Psychic Blog!!

So, what happens at Confessions of a Psychic? #confessionsofapsychic

In this blog, I will talk about topics and aspects of my readings as an Intuitive Spiritual Coach (while of course NEVER disclosing client details).  I will talk about my initial 3rd dimensional reaction and then the 5th dimensional thinking that immediately follows.

My hope is to open the door to an ongoing conversation with people about the many issues and ideas that we all ponder.  As I have had the great opportunity to read for people all over the globe, I recognize that so many of us have similar issues and similar wants…….

My blog will always include the Confession (the scenario of the reading).

Then my 3rd dimensional reaction (lower self).

Then my 5th dimensional understanding (higher self).

Lastly is the evolution; the evolved understanding that happens when people engage on topics, have open dialogue and learn from one another.  This is where I want promote conversation…..
                
                On my blog: http://confessionsofapsychic-ahsakikai.blogspot.com/
               
                On Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/onlinepsychic.ahsakikai
              
                On Twitter: @AhsakiKai

               
                And especially on Blab: https://blab.im/AhsakiKai

No comments:

Post a Comment